Anyone with curly hair knows: Curly hair can be tricky, unruly and frizzy. But they also know that, when styled properly, curly hair can be gorgeous and envy-inducing. The team at Hudson e Hudson has seen all types of curly hair and have put together some of our top tips for taming and styling your locks.
- Always use a wide-tooth comb to avoid stubborn knots and tangles.
- Never dry your hair with a towel. The fibers in the towel will actually react with your hair and cause extra frizz.
- Fuss less. The less you touch and play with your hair, the less frizz there will be.
- Skip a few washes (but always condition). It’s okay to go a day or two between shampoos, but be sure to condition your hair every day.
- Get the right cut. Nothing will ruin gorgeous curls like a bad cut. The team at Hudson E Hudson is trained to cut and style hair that maximizes your curl.
PS – Check out these great products for curly hair!
Schedule an appointment to see these (and other) awesome Bb products in action!